Skip to main content


Hi, my name’s Aston and I’ve been maintaining gardens in and around Cheshire for almost 10 years, in all weathers, all year round!

The aim of this site is to help you do the same. If you’re a gardener just starting out in a new business, a veteran gardener or even just someone with a new found interest in gardening, then I’m here to help.

If you have any questions or article requests feel free to email me at [email protected] and drop me a message.

90% of the pictures on this website are taken by me. The other 10% I have permission for.

If you happen to want weekly or fortnightly garden maintenance, again drop me a message.

Here’s my business card.